To better service your customers, you can use TxtSquad’s tagging feature to categorize customers.
Tagging helps you organize and sort customers into categories around their specific actions or relevant interests, and helps you and your squad understand what strategy to take when communicating with them.
For example, you may want to tag a customer based on their location, whether they are a repeat or “loyal” customer, whether they regularly have specific requests, or any parameter you think is important.
It is important to note that your customers will not be able to see their tag, and it is only internal to TxtSquad users.
1. View your “Company Profile” by clicking the icon on the sidebar. You must be setup as a squad owner to have access to this.
2. On the bottom right you will see existing customer tags. Click the “+” icon to add a new tag.
3. Fill out the required information, including the name of your tag (BEST PRACTICE: make this one word), a description, and the chosen colour for the tag.
4. Click Create!
Tagging a Customer
1. To tag a customer, navigate to their customer profile. This can be done by locating the customer you want to tag by clicking their name in the customer page, or clicking their name in a customer chat.
2. After opening up a customer profile, click “Customer Tags” to modify their tags.
3. You can then select the relevant tag by clicking the “+” button to add a tag to their profile.
Filtering by Tags
You can also filter conversations or customers based on an existing tag.
To do so, simply search for the tag in the search box provided to hae a list of customers who have been tagged with that searched tag, or conversations with customers who have been tagged.